Thursday, June 21, 2012

Evian Facial Spray

Hey guys, so currently in New Jersey it is like 97˚ F outside and it is hot! Summer has only just started and it is scorching! So I have been experimenting with ways to cool down. Evian Facial Spray is one of my personal favorites.

So basically, this product is a spray bottle with a water like substance inside. When you spray it on your face, it is extremely cooling and refreshing. It is said to moisturize, refreshen, and tone your face. It comes in three sizes as seen above- small, medium and large. I personally have two of the small ones, and I recently bought a medium sized one for the rest of the summer.

This is definitely one of my new summer favorites and I highly recommend that you try this product. You can find it at places like Sephora or even Bed Bath and Beyond.
xxx
Josie
Are you going to try this? Have you tried this product? What did you think of it? Tell us in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment