Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cutie Patootie: Ducks!

Ok, so I was randomly surfing the web and I came across the most adorable picture of a duck. I really wanted to share it with you and I decided to make a new section for "our life." I am going to call it Cutie Patootie and every time I do it, there will be a theme. I will then show you my favorite pictures of the theme, in this case ducks!

Gahh! Isn't this just adorable! Just look at it's fuzzy hair and plump body! It's eyes are just staring right at me as if they were saying, "Pick me up!"

I love how in this picture the cat is staring right the ducks, while they just sit there. (: Super cutee!!! 

This little baby is precious! They flowers on it's head make it that much better! I would love to cuddle this sweetie pie.

I saw this, and I just had to throw it in here! Just look at those eyes!

Xxxx

which is your favorite duck? What should the theme be next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment