Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Forever 21

So a Forever 21 opened around January(ish) in the mall in our town. Its two floors and HUGE! It is definitely my favorite clothing store at the moment because it has everything from skirts to tanks tops to p.j.'s to bikinis to even make-up and accessories. They even have shoes and lingerie. I'm a tank-top girl, and in the last 3 time I've been there (probably once a week or so) I've gotten about 4 tank-tops. They have all the new trends are are constantly changing their looks. I swear, there's probably something there for every one's liking. So if you know one around you or you could always check online. It will not be a waste of your time, and every things so inexpensive priced there. Thanks!


^^ Actually store in our mall! ^^

                 XOXO,
                       Sara

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun, I like your blog. I've followed you :)

    I LOVE Forever 21, I buy online from them all the time because there has never been a store near me but now one is opening in my shopping centre on the 21st July so I am excited :)

    Check out my blog when you have the time, I'd really appreciate it :)

    www.bfalonabudget.blogspot.co.uk

    I just redesigned it and I've updated with a post of my favourite ELLE FOWLER videos :)

    Please follow if you like it :)

    xoxo Lauren - @BudgetBeautyLK

    ReplyDelete