Friday, May 4, 2012

Fragrance Sampler

Ok, so my birthday was on Thursday, and one of my friends got me the Sephora Fragrance Sample for Her. Incase some of you do not know how it works, the package comes with samples of 12 perfumes and a voucher for a full size bottle of your favorite - which you bring to your nearest Sephora.
The Scents:
bvalgari: Mon Jasmine Noir
This scent to me is very floral. With notes of Golden Cedrat, Lily of the Valley, Jasmine, Nougatine, and wood this product is very modern and chic. If you are seeking a floral scent that is highly refined, I would chose this product.

Coach: Poppy Fower 
This scent smells very fruity with some hints of florals in the midst. It layers the two scents between fresh herbal notes and warm hints of musk and exotic wood. I know that it has some fruity notes of lychee, apricot skin, and raspberry (among others) and some floral notes of Water Lily, Peony, and Jasmine. It has a very romantic  and youthful scent so I recommend this if that is what you are looking for.


Clinique: Happy
This scent seems to have a hint of citrus in it and I can aslo smell flowers. It is said to contain grapefruit, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. I love the way they combined the citrus and floral scents, and if you are looking for that kind of thing... I would recommend this scent in a second.

Dolce & Gabbana: Light Blue
This scent is comprised of floral and fruity notes. It's combination of limes, apples, bluebells, jasmine, bamboo, and white rose creates a very lively and happy scent. I would recommend this to any feminine and decisive woman looking for this kind of smell.

DKNY: pure 
This scent has a very light floraly scent. According to the company, the signature note is a drop of verbena. It makes the product very fresh and bright, but at the same time balanced and sophisticated. If you are looking for a pure, simple, and floral scent I would recommend this one.

Giorgio Armani: Acqua di Gioia
To me this scent smells very clean and aquatic. It is said to represent the "purity of nature." If you are looking for something natural and pure I would definitely recommend this product.

Givenchy: Very Irresistible, Givenchy l'intense
This scent is also floral! It is said to have notes of Turkish rose, plum, musk, and patchouli. It is extremely sensual and feminine. I would recommend this scent to anyone looking for something floraly, feminine, and glamourous.

Gucci: Guilty
This perfume smells kind of like an oriental floral mix. It is said to have notes of mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber, and patchouli. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something bold, brazen, and beautiful.

Juicy Couture
When I first smelled this perfume it was kind of sweet but then it kind of dries down. It is said to have notes of watermelon, mandarin, passionfruit, apples, crème brulée, and vanilla. I would recommend this perfume if you are looking for something classic and flirty.

Marc Jacobs: Daisy
This scent smells just like a bouquet of flowers! It has notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves, and red grapefruit! If you are looking for a happy perfume with a playful innocence I would definitely recommend this floral scent.

Prada: Infusion d'Iris
This scent is a floral-citrus combination. It has notes of iris pallida and mandarin- which combine to create a fresh and dreamlike experience. If you are looking for something classy and original, with a elegant touch, I would recommend this perfume.

Versace: Bright Crystal
This scent, to me, smells very fruity/floral. It is said to contain notes of yuzu lemon, pomegranate, peony, lotus flower, acajou wood, and musks. I would recommend this perfume to those who put glamour first and crave that fruity floral scent.

I love most of these perfumes, but I think I will get the Clinique Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just found your blog- it's adorable! And what an amazing gift from your friend! Great post! I'm following you- do the same? :)
    http://www.emseyespybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete