Sunday, May 13, 2012

My obsession: Lush Toothy Tabs

Hey girlies! So around ten days ago, on my birthday, I received a whole bunch of Lush goodies. Among them, were these Toothy Tabs in the Sparkle flavor. So basically toothy tabs are little tabs for brushing your teeth. You place one between your two front teeth and crumble it. Then, with a wet toothbrush, you scrub your pearly whites. ;) They come in a few different flavors, mine a mixture of lemon, grapefruit, and black pepper. Personally, I do not love how this tastes as a toothpaste, because I am not sure the flavors mesh well. I still use it because it is so unique to other toothpastes in a bottle. It actually works really well, because as soon as the wet bristles start scrubbing the tabs dissolve and foam into a regular dental cleanser. I would definitely recommend this product to you!
Xx
Have any of you tried this product? If so, what flavor do you have? Do you like it? If not, are you interested in trying this? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh god I hated them. They were a mess and tbh my normal toothpaste did a better job, just add a little baking soda on top of your toothpaste and it makes such a huge difference!
    But that was just my personal experience~

    ReplyDelete