Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lovely Looks: Brights!

Hi girls! How are you doing? Where I live it has been raining for the past couple of days. I guess April showers came late this year! So last weekend I walked into Forever 21 and my eyes instantly picked up a sea of bright colors! I saw Elle Fowler's video which was a haul of all brights and I fell in love! I don't have many brights in my closet so I think a shopping spree may be in order for this weekend! A few of my favorite trends are bright blazers, colored denim, and bright purses. When wearing this trend do not be afraid to go all bright! If you want your outfit can include everything bright, just make sure the colors do not clash! If you are not as bold go for one pop of color in your outfit. My favorite look is one that includes half brights and half classic pieces. My style is not vey bold. My dream look would be.....

Thats all for today folks, I hope you enjoyed this post!
Are you going to try this look for spring and summer? Tell us in the comments!
XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. I love the look you've put together! i love the shoes and the white trousers! Nice blog! Check out mine?

    http://www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete